Pages

Monday 25 November 2013

Candy Mountain Review


Warning: LUSH love ahead!

If you love Snow Fairy, then this has to be your next purchase. Anything called Candy Mountain is guaranteed to have me gravitating towards it. And this gorgeous pink bubble bar is no exception! It smells like a sweet shop, and reminds me so so much of of Snow Fairy - which is my favourite LUSH product ever - so I absolutely loved it!

It turned the bath water a lovely shade of pink, and don't be put off by the glitter! Unlike Sunnyside it doesn't leave you looking like a reject from Twilight, but it does leave a subtle shimmer on your skin which lasts for a while. My skin was deliciously soft and I smelled great all evening. With their bubble crumble mix it can last forever as you can use as little or as much as you like. It's vegan, and uses Fair Trade vanilla absolute, so it ticks all the boxes for me!

Candy Mountains are only £2.65 and are selling super quick, so get down to LUSH and pick one up ASAP!

No comments:

Post a Comment