Pages

Thursday 28 November 2013

Stroke of Midnight Part I

I've been gawking over the MAC Holiday collection for way too long, and decided the other day to splurge on a couple of my favourites! Tomorrow is my designated Christmas shopping day so watch out MAC Leeds - I'll probably be back!


First up is the Stroke of Midnight Eye Bag in Nude, which includes In Extreme Dimension Lash mascara, Past Twilight Fluidline, Pro Longwear Paint Pot in Utterly Becoming (both pictured below), a double ended eyeliner/eye shader brush and a gorgeous limited edition (two words which always give me palpitations) make up bag.


Utterly Becoming is the most perfect shade for my skin tone, I am utterly in love! It's creamy texture makes it go on really smoothy and it stays put all day. I've been using it with the iridescent powder from the Antonio Lopez face palette and it gives it a gorgeous shimmer which is perfect for night time and not too much for day time! Fluidline is my ultimate favourite when it comes to eyeliner, and this shade is a deep, rich, inky purple which adds just a hint of colour and it's a gorgeous alternative to my traditional black.


I've been wearing these products every day since I got them; the mascara is divine and makes my lashes look thick and full in a way that my high-street brands haven't done for a while. I remember now why I used to splash out on MAC so frequently! 





2 comments:

  1. How much is this set if you don't mind me asking?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course not! :) It's £39.50, and you can get it online here: http://www.maccosmetics.co.uk/product/11809/27994/New-Collections/stroke-of-midnight-eye-lip-brush-kits/Eyes/Stroke-of-Midnight-Eye-Bag-Nude/index.tmpl

      Delete