Pages

Thursday 21 November 2013

Nordic Touch

Nordic

It's that time of year! Winter has set in, it's freezing outside, and all you want to do is snuggle up on the sofa with a cuppa and a good film. This is also the time of year where I spring clean and change up the style of my house. I've been keen on rustic decor for a long time, and this table by Barker and Stonehouse is just lush for a bedroom. Ideal for storing all your nightly things and also displaying books, ornaments, or anything else you like to have to hand.
The print is one of my favourite quotes, and I have a card of it taped to my fridge. I think it's completely and utterly true.
The reindeer and the throw, well what better way to inject a bit of wintry chic into a bedroom? A bit of dazzle and a bit of comfort.

No comments:

Post a Comment